суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

florida grill washington dc




I have to add memory to my lap top so all my internet usage is delegated to the desktop which I�hate cause I�canapos;t listen to my music, or write or anything. It sucks so much ass you guys. On the plus side, Leila *finally chose a spelling*�now has a crib.� I picked one out with my mom, of all people. And sheapos;s spending the weekend on Long Island with my aunt. �Yayness, cause that means I donapos;t have to spend the weekend with her, not that I�donapos;t enjoy all the food, but I mostly sleep and piss off my step father when Iapos;m home.

On other news.. Philly didnapos;t happen, he caught on.�Heapos;s way too savy for me sometimes. I donapos;t even get it.��� ���

agios gordis, florida grill washington dc.



Комментариев нет: