суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cullote plastique




1:11

itchy arms.

voice changers sent from my mom have three settings: robot, alien and spaceman.

My question: whatapos;s the difference between an alien and a spaceman?

I also got a Lisa Frank DreamWriters Back To School Super Set It comes with a cooool zip-up binder, real lip gloss and body glitter lotion

My grandmother probably bought this when I was, like, 8. But, then again, she could just have forgotten how old I am.

Iapos;m gonna use it either way.

I cleaned my room. For real. I donapos;t have enough space for all of my things, though. Too many books, movies and random things Iapos;ve collected over the years. Stuff is just stacked on top of other stuff on my shelves now.

I really need to throw stuff away...but itapos;s really hard.

Fair tonight, perhaps.

Pow.
cullote plastique, cullote piss, cullote, cullot.



Комментариев нет: