воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aragorn eowyn




Good morning dear
I hope I didnapos;t wake you too soon
Because my mind is growing tired
Too much thinking what I should do
I picture you out there
It must be beautiful this time of year
All those east coast leaves
Floating apos;round like embers from burning trees
Well the weather out here is just the same
But the garden that you planted remains.

Now itapos;s only work
Each day bleeding into the next
Barely scraping by I tire myself out just so I can rest
But rest it rightly comes
And when it does I come out and go home
Because itapos;s much too quiet
Seems that Iapos;m not suited to being in love
And everyone around meapos;s changed
But the garden that you planted remains.

I think about you
Maybe more than I should
But the smog is getting old
The drugs Iapos;m taking arenapos;t so good
So will you talk to me?
Even though youve had a late night?
Because I need a little help
Baby, tell me Iapos;ll be alright
Cause everything around meapos;s changed
But the garden that you planted remains.


first aircraft engines, aragorn eowyn, aragorn en legolas en gimli, aragorn elrond, aragorn costumes.



Комментариев нет: