пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

face lift threading




I just wanted my baby to kno..how i feel about him.. So i thought id write it on here.. Cause i KNO hes goin to read it..lol.. Baby your my everything..i cant wait to spend all my time with you.. And get to kno every little silly thing you do.. Or you to get to kno every silly thing i do.. (and thats alot)...lol.. Your the first person i think about when i wake up.. And the last one i think about when i fall asleep.. We have this connection with each other that i cant even describe.. Its like..we havent even spent time together in a LONGGGG time... Yet we have so much love for each other.. Which lets me kno that we dont have to be with each other every second of the day.. To be in love.. We just kno..that deep down inside.. Im the only one for you.. And your the only one for me... I cant even see myself arguing with you.. Because theres no point in it.. I just want to spend every moment that i have with you happy.. Because thats just the way that you make me feel... I love you baby..and i cant wait to be with you.. FOREVER.. Muahh

xoxo
face lift threading, face lift tidal wave, face lift toronto, face lift toronto weekend.



Комментариев нет: