понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

array tutorial php




"This mushroom is very big."
"Yes, can you see it has a very big cap?"
"So shall I eat it now?"
"If you want. That one looks like itapos;s about to burst out of the sac."

.. Conversation I overheard between my mother and little sister. Gotta love mushroom innuendoes. ;D


Anyway, Iapos;ve FINISHED MY LAB REPORT =DDD I slept at almost 4am doing it, and I woke before 8 to continue working on it (though I was distracted by my email and LJ), but I love it =D It busted the 10-page-max. Rule by five, but SJ said he saw a 19-page one with an A, so I donapos;t think it matters that much. =P Hopefully I wonapos;t get a B for this one, I enjoyed doing it =D


*is tired*

And now Iapos;ll go get ready for school. @_@ Another two EG tutorials due tomorrow.


... I think Sarah Palin is pretty. =D

.. But thatapos;s all sheapos;s good for, in my opinion.

best fta satellite, array tutorial php, array tutorial vb.net, array tutorials, array type has incomplete element type.



Комментариев нет: